West Dublin / Project Manager - Residential Developer
Salary:- €85K - €95K (DOE) + full package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Project Manager with a very well established Developer, Residential experience is not an essential requirement for this role.
- Project Management of large scale single -contract residential / mixed-use
- developments reporting to a Contracts Manager.
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from green field through construction
- and handover.
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to
- the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full
- compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy,
- Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan.
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction
- with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme.
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the
- Pre-Construction Stage.
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer
- completions stages.
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure
- coordination of information flows to the site teams.
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and
- liaison with JV Project partners.
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project
You will need:-
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction
- Management or equivalent; 10+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, lower density residential or commercial construction for a main
- contractor or developer.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Will have great attention to detail
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Willing to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- Have responsibility for completing designated tasks.
Programming, Design, Effective Problem Solving, Programme efficiencies, Leadership, budgets, Risk Management