Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: € DOE
Our Client is an Irish based construction services company and is a leading builder in a number of niche market segments. Our Clients projects have ranged from €1 Million to well in excess of €100 Million. The role will be based in their Cork office.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Liaising and reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor in the preparation of final account at the end of the project.
- Issuing interim payment applications to the Project Quantity Surveyor in conjunction with the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Reviewing Tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Excellent Salary DOE
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork