Vacancy: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €65K DOE.
3DPersonnel’s client requires an intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in West Dublin. 3DPersonnel’s client is a fire prevention company that specialises in preventing fire in commercial properties. They have a highly experienced management team and company that has some of Ireland largest companies as clients.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their office while undertaking projects in the Dublin area.
This is great opportunity for an intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join a leading fire prevention specialist in the Dublin area providing great career opportunities and benefits.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Liasing and reporting to the Quantity Surveying Director, the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the client
- Attend regular site meetings as a representative of the client. and communicate effectively to keep QS Director up-to-date on project development status whilst also tracking and resolving issues
- Reviewing tender enquiries and tender analysis for projects.
- Estimating and tendering for projects in conjunction with Head Office Quantity Surveying Staff
- Negotiating new projects and fixed price premiums which are cost effective
- Organising and chairing pre-award meetings with new sub-contractors in conjunctions with the clients construction team
- Subcontract purchasing and monitoring of packages on site
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to sub-contractors
- Sub-contractor re-measurement, interim and final account payments
- Processing fortnightly / monthly sub-contractor payment certificates
- Compiling the variation log an signing off on variations with Project Quantity Surveyors
- Issuing interim payment applications to the Project Quantity Surveyor an correlating payments received.
- Final account preparations at the end of the project