Vacancy: Project Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is a leading Building contractor in Ireland with a large range of building projects in and around the Dublin area.
3D Personnel's client requires an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join them on project in South Dublin
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team.
A attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working on projects for a main contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently