3D Personnel are recruiting Industrial Installation Electricians.
You will be required to:
- Install electrical systems and equipment including heavy duty cable trays, SWA installation & motor control centres.
- Carry out duties in accordance with Company Management System, Policies (including Company Rules), and Statutory and Client requirements.
- Assisting the Line Management to undertake all measures to comply with SHE legislation.
- Reporting to Line Management all, accidents, incidents, and hazards.
- Carrying out scoping of works
You will need to have the following Qualifications/Competency:-
NVQ3 or equivalent Electrical qualifications
Previous experience in similar industry is essential
Some exposure to water treatment projects would be a major bonus.
As this is a Temp to Perm placement you must be willing to travel and occasionally stay away (with digs provided) Van and fuel card provided.
you will be working Monday – Friday on a 45 hour week.
Our client will train you to work on National Grid and other strategic national interest projects.
To apply for this role or similar roles please call 02380406322 or email email@example.com