Vacancy: Health & Safety officer
Salary: €60,000 + Car, pension, phone & Laptop
3D Personnel’s client is a large building and civil engineering company based in Ireland, they have been undertaking operations in Ireland for the previous 50 years and have been regarded as one of Irelands leading building and civil engineering contractors.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety officer to be based in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience, the successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking commercial projects and will have worked for a leading main contractor for 5 years consecutively.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer.
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company.
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
- Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 5years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.