Our client is a mechanical and electrical sub-contractor working on projects for some of the UK’s largest main contractors on projects in London and the Home Counties.
They are looking for a Health and Safety Manager for projects in the London area. Candidate will be required to work on project and site based safety assignments.
- Develop and improve H&S procedures and systems within the company
- Report on all projects monthly to the directors
- Client relations and operative management support
- Implement policies on company projects
- RAMS review and monitoring
- Health and Safety qualification
- Experience in an M&E environment with either a main or subcontractor
- 5+ years experience
- Good building services exposure
Salary/rate is negotiable and they will consider candidates on a contract to permanent basis.