Role: Health & Safety Manager
Location: Co. Dublin
3DPersonnel’s client is a leading residential and commercial developer throughout Ireland and the UK. Due to ongoing expansion and an increased workload, they are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager with their company.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing & maintaining health & safety procedures within the company.
- Manage the Company’s Health & Safety function in its entirety
- Partner with the Construction and Operational Senior Management team to ensure effective delivery of Safety solutions
- Manage, recruit and develop the Health and Safety team
- Develop, enhance and implement robust Health & Safety procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Ensure and promote an incident-free workplace
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Health & Safety Management. (experience in residential & commercial projects essential)
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Full driving license essential. Regular travel between sites required