Our client is a leading UK Construction Company specialising in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, Civil Engineering and Builders Work.
They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Admin with a strong RC Frame background to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the Northolt area.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Assist in preparing applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Issue of site starter packs / folders
- Maintaining Training supplier database
- Book training courses for nominated individuals
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Control, update and issue of training records.
- Maintain Close Call Database
- Control and log sub-contractor / supplier Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Maintenance of monthly accident / incident and Man-hours Worked Records
- Weekly testing / inspection of H/O fire Alarm and Fire Point system
- Working with H&S Manager
- Dealing with suppliers
- Admin experience in the construction sector
- Experience with construction training providers
- RC Frame experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of UKs leading construction companies.