Our client is a property developer specialising in high end residential developments in the Kent, Surrey and West Sussex areas.
They are currently looking for a Head of Technical with extensive construction knowledge to manage the internal technical team/managers and external consultants to achieve timely delivery of quality information and value engineered solutions.
- Manage technical budget, detailed design programmes and trackers
- Provide technical reports/updates for monthly board meetings
- Manager the Technical team including technical managers and co-ordinators
- Brief external consultants for detailed design/construction information with external consultants to include: architects, structural engineers etc.
- Make enquiries and arrange consultant tender bids for production information
- Evaluate/reconcile tender returns
- Appoint consultants and manage appointment/contract/warranty queries
- Control and monitor professional fees and invoicing
Requirements and experience:
- Degree in Architecture or related discipline
- Experience with a housing developer in the UK
- Excellent experience as a Technical Manager
- Good interpersonal skills for handling technical team and external consultants
Salary and package is negotiable but this client would be offering above the market value for the right candidate.