Vacancy: Health & Safety officer
Location: Cork City
A health & Safety officer is required to work on a commercial project.
The company has been undertaking operations since the early 1940’s they have been undertaking operations through-out Ireland for the past 70 years and have gone from strength to strength and have gained a reputation for delivering high standard and high quality projects.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety officer to be based in the Cork area on a six week contract working with one of Ireland’s largest main contractors. The successful candidate will have previous experience working of at least 5yrs.
Qualification and Experience,
- Must have a Qualification in H&S
- 5 Years’ experience in the commercial developments
- Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
- Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
- A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
- Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
Demanding of self and others