Our client is a sub-contractor specialising in Groundworks and concrete.
They are looking for a Groundworks Supervisor to work on a project that they have in the Watford area but may be required to travel for work.
- To personally undertake a programme of hard and soft landscaping and grounds maintenance tasks. Range of work will include fencing, hard landscaping, site clearance and preparation, grounds maintenance and planting schemes
- Motivating the workforce though coaching and mentoring, and providing on-site training and guidance
- To develop a strong work ethic and behaviours within your team of 10/12 operatives through leading by example
- Maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and, where relevant, their tenants, building positive relationships with clients’ operational staff
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to including manual handling, risk assessments and COSHH assessments
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards
- Good Groundworks experience
Good opportunity for someone to gain experience with a growing Groundworks and concrete sub-contractor.