Vacancy: Groundworks Foreman
Location: North Dublin
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
Well respected Civil engineering company requires a GW Foreman. Our client has built an excellent reputation providing an excellent service in all aspects of civil engineering through-out the Ireland. They have been in operation for the past 40yrs undertaking large civils projects including site development works, landfill works, pharmaceutical projects and WWTP.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Groundworks foreman to be based in the North Dublin area. The successful candidate will be undertaking the site development of a large housing site of 500 units. The successful candidate will be undertaking site development including the construction of drainage, roads utilities and services. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within civil engineering companies undertaking site development
- The construction of a residential scheme from greenfield through to DPC level on the units.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations.
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work as part of a team yet willing to work independently
- Only experience groundwork foreman apply
- Man Management Skills
- Safe Way Of Working