Vacancy: Junior Health & Safety Officer
Location: County Galway
Salary: €35-40K + Package
3D Personnel’s client is looking to fill the role of Junior Health & Safety Officer on a large civils project in county Galway.
It is an exciting opportunity for long term career and progression, ideal for an ambitious, newly qualified Health & Safety graduate.
- Carrying out Site Inductions
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan are in place for all Subcontractors prior to work commencement
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File
- Preparing Tool Box Talks
- Have the relevant third level qualification or equivalent
- Some experience working as a safety officer in the construction industry desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office