Our client is a commercial refurbishment main contractor that undertakes projects nationwide.
They are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to start a role they have coming up in the Ealing area.
- Ensure the client achieves their stated objectives through close teamwork and proactive cost control
- Prepare financial reports
- Monitor the communication of a project status
- Provide cost on design solutions
- Prepare full tender documentation
- Administer cost/variation procedures
- Carry out full contract surveying duties including establishing the effect of variations, settlement of accounts and disputes
- Graduatesfrom a Quantity Surveying (or similar) background.
- Passion, flexibility, resilience and adaptability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build positive working relationships
- Self-starters, independent thinkers and positive role models
- Highly motivated, self-confident individuals who enjoy working as part of a team as well as individually
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Quantity Surveying knowledge and experience in a graduate role with a growing sub-contractor.