Graduate Civil Engineer required for a Civils Project in Cork with one of Irelands Leading Civil Engineering contractors.
Opportunities available in both permanent and contract roles.
Graduate Engineer Required
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering contractor, who are actively involved in the water and wastewater sector. The successful candidate will be required to work both as an individual as well as part of a team. Most of the work & training will be based on-site which will give your career a major boost with continuous training and in depth knowledge of the industry.
- The successful candidate will report to the Project Engineer with the Day to Day challenges on-site as well as site surveying and mapping
- Attending Site Production Meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of the construction and environmental method statements and other documentation as required in the project planning conditions.
- Understand and implement the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Assisting the Project Engineers with the Site Management of sub-contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Project management of the tasks and deliverables required as part of the design packages during preconstruction and construction stage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience is preferable but not required
- Have knowledge of the water and waste water sector
- Be highly motivated and organised
If you are a Graduate Engineer hoping to further your career, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork