Vacancy: General Foreman
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 NEG. + package DOE.
3DPersonnel’s client is a large developer developing homes through-out Ireland. They have been developing homes since the early 90’s and have gained a reputation for delivering the highest standard homes through-out their time they have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best developers to work for work and with.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a General Foreman to be based in the West Dublin area. The successful candidate will be undertaking the construction of a mixed residential project consisting on apartments and family homes. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in undertaking large home / apartment construction within a main contractor or home developer (5yrs).
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties