Vacancy: General Foreman
Location: Co. Meath
Salary: €60K - €65K + van + bonus
3DPersonnels client is currently seeking a General Foreman for a project in Co. Meath.
3D Personnel's client is a leading general building contractor who established itself in the top 10 building companies delivering high quality, sustainable construction projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Determine and procure resources (labour, plant, equipment and subcontract requirements) and assign responsibilities for roles and tasks necessary for the satisfactory completion of the works as a General Foreman.
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties
- Degree in construction management or a Trade background
- Previous experience working with a large main contractor
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation
- Proven track record of getting projects completed with scheduled time frame