Vacancy: General Foreman (Main Contractor)
Location: Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity for long term work in Dublin City. A General Foreman position has opened up with one of the city’s well established main contractors. The initial project is an office development.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in running building projects from Greenfield to finish and have keen eye for high end finishing details. Any experience in the commercial property new build / finishing / fit-out also will be beneficial.
What you will need:
- The ability to use initiative and judgement
- Ability to work as part of a team
- People management skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Ability to plan and organise job tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Sound judgement
- General Operative experience and ability
- Is resident within County Limerick or a reasonable distance thereof
- Enthusiastic personality with strong work ethic
- Excellent record of work based achievements and flexibility
- Has satisfactory knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety legislation and requirements.
- Have previous experience working with a top main contractor / developer
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects to a high standard
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Trade background or relevant 3rd level qualification
Please apply if you are interested or give Hugh Casey a call on 0876416933