Vacancy: General Foreman
Location: Cork City
Salary: €60K - €65K + package
3DPersonnel’s client seeks to recruit a General Foreman to be based in the Cork City area.
The company is question is one of Ireland largest main contractors with large projects through-out Dublin and Cork, they have been undertaking projects in the state over the past 50 yrs.
They are one of Ireland’s most sought after employers providing great salaries and benefits for employees including tanning options and career growth.
The successful person must have proven experience delivering a variety of projects in the €20 million to €50 million range.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties