3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced SSSTS Foreman to work with one of the UK’s most recognised Civil Engineering Contractors.
Your new project: You will be working on a large RC Frame project, overseeing a team of Shuttering Carpenters and Ground Workers on a daily basis.
- Day-to-day management of Site Operations
- Maintaining paperwork on site
- Managing works to meet programme requirements
- Procurement of materials and plant ensuring they arrive on site at the correct times
- On-site health and safety including RAMS and toolbox talks
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Previous experience working as a General / Groundworks Foreman on residential, commercial and civils projects
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
Pay Rate & Duration: Pay rate is negotiable and the duration is for 12 weeks starting from the 22nd of October.
If you are interested in this role please call 02380406322 and ask for Anna and apply with your CV below.