Salary: €22 - €25 per hour with a view to a perm role.
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking to recruit an experienced Foreman to undertake projects in the Dublin area. 3D Personnel’s client is la leading civils and demolition main contractor that undertakes projects in the Leinster area.
They offer employees great benefits providing the opportunity to work on large projects within the Demolition and groundworks sector. This is a great opportunity for an experienced foreman to join a leading multi-disciplined main contractor.
The successful foreman will have at least 6 yrs experience in undertaking a variety of projects while preferably working with a main or sub contractor. Some Demolition experience is necessary.
Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Maintain discipline and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties