Vacancy: General Foreman (Developer)
Salary: €55K+ Vehicle
Excellent opportunity for long term work in Limerick City. A General Foreman position has opened up with one of the city’s most established developers. The initial project is a very high end residential project with bespoke finishes. The company also develop retail and commercial property.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in running residential projects from Greenfield to finish and have keen eye for high end finishing details. Any experience in the commercial property new build / finishing / fit-out also will be beneficial
What you will need:-
- The ability to use initiative and judgement
- Ability to work as part of a team
- People management skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Ability to plan and organise job tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Sound judgement
- General Operative experience and ability
- Is resident within County Limerick or a reasonable distance thereof
- Enthusiastic personality with strong work ethic
- Excellent record of work based achievements and flexibility
- Has satisfactory knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety legislation and requirements.
- Have previous experience working with a top main contractor / developer
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects to a high standard
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Trade background or relevant 3rd level qualification
Please apply if you are interested or give Jason McGowan at 3D Personnel a call to discuss.