Vacancy: Finishing Foreman / Manager
Salary: €70k - €75K
3D Personnel are seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman / manager with Tier 1 main contracting experience to join their well-established company to assist on a large project in Dublin.
The Site Manager / Foreman is responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to our customers' satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. We also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site, with a keen eye for finishing detail on commercial buildings where the end user will be Blue Chip Company.
- Assist the Sr Site Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from 1st fix, plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Trade background / Degree / Diploma Qualification
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- Detailed building and construction experience