Vacancy: Health and Safety Officer
Salary: €55K + package
3D Personnel is hiring a Health and Safety Officer for work on projects in Dublin City Centre. The required candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years post qualification experience in the Construction Industry.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer.
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company.
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation.
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site.
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions.
- Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A third level degree qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel.
- Experience in the construction industry is desirable.