We are currently seeking experienced Senior Finishing Managers to work at our clients Interiors and fit out division on projects based in London and the South East area.
Reporting to the Operations/Project Manager, the successful candidates will need to be able to work at a fast pace and well under pressure to deliver projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for one of the largest and most successful Main Contractors in the United Kingdom to date.
Experience Essential: A proven track record of successful delivery of projects in a similar role and environment.
• Proven experience in managing teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
• Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC/NVQ4 etc.) or equivalent
• A current CSCS card and SMSTS certificate.
• Valid Driving Licence
• First Aid at work certificate
• Ability to accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
• Management of the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
• Experienced in use of Microsoft programmes; i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
Please call Ben Butler Immediately for more information.