3D PERSONNEL ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A SITE MANAGER IN THE COLCHESTER AREA.
Our client is a Large contractor seeking to further grow their operations of the back of a number of very successful years and with an eye to gaining further market share in the rising UK construction market. They specialise in the hotel industry and pride themselves in high end finishes.
They are very passionate about the building industry in the UK and about their ever growing blue-chip client base. Culturally, they pride themselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments.
They look to develop their people in the skills and areas they are most interested in, so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
The Site Finishing Foreman is responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to our customers' satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. We also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site.
- Assist the project manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a build specific programme for commercial building sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Identify and complete snag lists.
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- Detailed building and construction experience
Please dont hesitate to contact me to discuss further on or email your CV to email@example.com