Vacancy: Finishing foreman
Location: North Dublin
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
An experienced Trades foreman is required for a large developer in North Dublin. This positon will be based in North Dublin and will be employed on a permanent basis with one of Irelands leading residential developer. The successful candidate will be experienced in working on large scale developments and will have at least five years consecutive experience in residential developments.
Duties of the role:
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from plastering/ skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Liaising with Home Owners and Potential Purchases.
- Carpentry background preferable
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.