3D Personnel's client is a leading Munster based Property Developer who are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finishing Foreman to work on a High end housing project.
The project will involve the finishes of 11 high end houses in Limerick to start in the first week of January. This project has a duration of 12 months followed by another project of 15 houses thereafter.
The Finishing Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors.
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the Construction team.
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Compiling labour allocation sheets.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Co-ordinating and managing subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site.
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors.
- 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Carpentry Background (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Housing Projects
If you are a Finishing Foreman with 5+years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork