Vacancy: Finishing Foreman / Manager
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 + package
Finishing Foreman opportunity for one of Ireland's leading building companies. They are currently looking to appoint an experienced Finishing Foreman / Manager for work on a large scale multi use project in Dublin.
Finishing Foreman / Manager Required
The Finishing Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager and or Site Manager and working closely with the Site Team Members and Sub-contractors.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors.
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the Construction team.
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Compiling labour allocation sheets.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Co-ordinating and managing subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site.
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors.
- 5 years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Housing Projects
- Ability to work to strict schedules
- Trade background