Vacancy: Finishing foreman
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €65K + package
A trade’s background finishing foreman with experience undertaking refurbishment and fit-out project is required to join one of Irelands leading main contractors in Dublin, the successful foreman will be working on Dublin City Council housing refurbishments across the city.
The successful foreman will be employed on a permanent basis undertaking residential refurbishment projects, the company is question has recently been awarded contracts over the next number of years to undertake this work.
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Irelands largest main contractors that has been successful completing projects for over 50 yrs. This is good opportunity for an experienced Foreman to work for a company that provides highly competitive salaries and other great benefits.
The role the Finishing Manager:
- Carrying out plot inspections at various stages of the build process.
- Write lists of defects and issue non-conformance notices to subcontractors (paper format and via email).
- Coordinate with contractors for when works should be completed by.
- Use the subcontract manual and trade specifications as a basis for managing the subcontractor's obligations.
- Order any non-supply and fit materials for works to be completed and ensure they are checked for damage and compliance.
- Liaise with the Customer Care team to schedule inspections of plots that you have signed off as ready for quality control inspection.
- Progress report back to the senior site team.
- Maintain accurate detailed reports.
- Carry out pre-occupation checks on all properties prior to handover.