We are looking for an experienced Financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Continuous engagement with Site and Operations management.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Strong presentation skills
- Education to a degree level
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ CIMA qualified and have 5+ years post qualification experience in practice or a similar role.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools, especially excel.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Supervisory and people management skills
- Knowledge of construction industry (Advantage)
Salary: €60k-70k + Package Depending on Experience
If you are a Financial Controller considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork