Contract Role 12 Months
Salary €28,000 P.A.
Established for decades, our new client has met and been at the forefront of market requirements over the years with Strategic foresight combined with sound investments, an economically advantageous product mix, plant versatility and the multi-faceted skills of their people contributing to their overall success and firm position in their industry. They have a number of accreditations to their name as a testament to their commitment to delivering ongoing quality and consistent customer satisfaction, this has been a key element to their success both at home and abroad.
The customer is at the centre of everything they do. Continuous technological innovation, research and development has yielded products with excellent functional and microbiological properties. This has been a major factor in their success, enabling products to be manufactured to the most exacting customer needs and requirements. They supply both local and international markets successfully by offering a flexible, reactive and bespoke service to cater for each and every customer’s specific needs.
They now wish to add a suitably experienced and talented Financial Administrator to their dynamic Finance Team.
- Reception duties
- Co-ordinate visitors & auditors onsite – welcoming all parties on site, ensuring completion of questionnaires, COVID and Health & Safety compliance, liaising with appropriate staff etc.
- Manage the distribution of deliveries and post to appropriate North Cork Creameries employees.
- Administration support for the CEO, finance team and senior management as required including meeting agendas, refreshments, phone calls, meeting minutes etc.
- Schedule meetings, update calendars and oversee the booking of meeting rooms.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Maintain the reception area in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Manage catering requests for events and meetings.
- Assist with invoice processing, issuing of credit notes and other transactional based activities for the accounts department, as required.
- Ownership of maintaining and updating records on our internal accounting databases.
- Provide assistance with month end, reconciliations and analysis.
- Collaborate and maintain stakeholder relationships with cross functional departments - Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Commercial etc.
- Assist with procurement functions to include managing purchase orders, goods receipt notes etc.
- General ledger duties: Journals posting, TB codes.
- Handle routine finance queries.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email (in word format) to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.