Co. Derry/ Derry City Outskirts
Full-time perm contract
We are working with an Employer based within easy reach of Derry City who as part of the company’s continuing development, are now recruiting for a Group Accountant to join their financial team. Reporting to all Directors but working specifically with the Financial Controller on a day-to-day basis.
What will you be doing?
Your remit within the role will include the preparation, maintenance and auditing of the groups finance and accounting procedures and the producing of timely, accurate financial reports while adhering to all reporting deadlines alongside the Financial Controller.
Your main areas of responsibility will be
• Maintenance, Auditing and review and updating of financial records and accounting systems and procedures.
• Provide financial forecasting and strategic planning advice.
• Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts.
• General finance administration including control and reconciliation of Bank accounts, VAT, Bad Debt, Inland Revenue Returns and statutory Company returns and Debtors and Creditors control.
• Liaise and Assist Directors in company acquisitions and the maintenance of group property portfolio.
• Supervise and monitor payroll function.
• In addition, other duties as outlined in Full Job Description.
What we are looking for.
You should be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with at least 5 years post qualified experience in a commercial or industrial role, possessing strong knowledge in accounting ledger systems.
Highly organized individual with an ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Motivated with strong leadership and communication skills
Excellent IT knowledge.
Salary will be tailored to the successful candidate’s individual experience but will be reflective of market leading remuneration in your field.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.