Our client a specialist Health & Safety Consultancy serving both the Commercial and Residential Property Management Industry.
They are looking for an experienced Fibre Surveyor with good overhead and underground experience to join their team working predominately out of their offices in Coventry.
- Adhere to Client specific procedures
- Carry out dynamic risk assessments on site prior to work commencing and report any visible hazards or defects from site by way of a “red flag” early warning system.
- Implement control measures as required to enable the survey to be completed in a safe manner. Obtain & accurately record all existing site information and propose the most practical solution based on Client specification and any known constraints.
- Act as the Client representative when attending any survey or MSV (multi-skilled visit) and protect the interests of both client and the Customer at all times.
- Be professional, safety conscious and conscientious at all times both on and off site.
- Liaise with all those involved on site at survey incl. but not limited to Site Provider (Landlord) or their appointed Agent/Engineer, Acquisition, Planning, Construction, Council, and General Public etc. Collate the information gathered in a concise & legible manner incl. survey notes sketches, photos and present it clearly for submission to the fibre Planning Team and Client.
- Compile all project specific reports and associated documentation with a strong focus on quality and deadlines.
- Liaise with the PM, Fibre Planning Team and/or Survey Manager.
- Assist with resolving any queries to enable sites to progress to Design as quickly as possible. Comply with company policies/procedures at all times.
- Adhere to current Health & Safety legislation without exception
- 5+ Years’ experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience as a Fibre Surveyor.