Vacancy: Project Surveyor
Salary: €65-75K + package
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Surveyor or an accomplished Project Surveyor to join their main contracting division. You will be responsible for the delivery of the project to meet its financial targets. You need to demonstrate good working knowledge of contract conditions, demonstrate the management of project risks, junior staff, ability to foster productive relationships and can thrive in a fast paced environment.
In return our client will provide to you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with them and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos!
This company work on a wide variety of projects including; Structural Refurbishments, Commercial Cat A and Cat B fit outs, Healthcare, Educational, Retail, Leisure and Hotels and Pharma projects.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Good level of education, ideally a construction related degree or equivalent.
- A high level of organisation and achieving deadlines.
- Maintaining technical knowledge and understanding.
- Providing feedback for new and effective systems and controls for the business.
- Positively reacting to change and assisting in its implementation in the business.
- A track record of successful procurement.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Valid driving licence.
- Construction related degree.
- Membership or working towards MCIOB or RICS.
You will be able to:
- Recognise your own strengths and limitations, play to your strengths and use strategies to minimise the impact of your limitations,
- Reflect regularly on your own experiences and performance, and constantly seek to improve,
- Model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
- Respond positively and with resilience to setbacks,
- Understand people’s needs and motivations and adapt your personal style accordingly.