Estimator required to join the Civils department of a tier1 main contractor to be based in Kildare.
- Tender document control
- Checking Bill of Quantities for accuracy and managing Bill of Quantity production on a Design & Build tender
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender
- Compiling, issuing and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs
- Identifying, analysing and developing risk registers
- Presenting estimates to the Board for review
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- 4+ years experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills. Experience with Candy estimating software is an advantage.
If interested in further information apply within, or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933.