This employer is known in the construction industry as Leading specialists in architectural glazing services.
Our team of recruiters are working with them to find a technically minded Façade estimator who can work well under pressure. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, be comfortable and effective in your communication technique and have strong time management skills.
you will have full responsibility for the pricing and tracking of certain orders whilst supporting the senior management team in making decisions on the suitability of projects. The scope of your role is extensive and offers great opportunities to excel and have a meaningful impact on the success of the company.
The role -
In this excellent full-time permanent position, you will perform the below
• Assuming full responsibility for pricing of facade glazing system projects;
• Working with the estimating team and Head of division in the preparation of tenders;
• Reviewing project drawings and technical specifications;
• Tracking the projects, you are responsible for and working with the Head of division to close;
• Supporting the Head of Division with potential customer requests for technical information, updated quotes or any product certification that is required;
• Managing the recording of all quotes on the server;
• Following up on all enquiries - contacting the clients and keeping them informed as to when they will receive a full price and get feedback on same;
• Working closely with the CRM Team to ensure all projects are tracked, updated and are at the correct status on the system;
• Building strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring that they return prices in a timely fashion;
• You will be the architect's main point of contact for technical information and NBS specifications;
• Reporting back on any market information obtained about competitors.
What we are looking for –
This role will suit someone who has experience in the Façade sector of the Construction industry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Estimator for glazed façade packages or similar;
A diploma / degree in Construction Studies or any other related discipline.
Fully competent in Microsoft Office package, Microsoft Excel, Bluebeam, and Outlook
Schucal / Logical experience or similar;
Ability to communicate across all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally;
Highly engaged, proactive and motivated individual;
Ability to analyse technical information and relay to relevant team members;
Ability to review construction drawings;
Skills we are seeking -
Well-honed time management skills;
Proactive and motivated individual.
Other important info –
Salary €50,000-€55,000 DOE
Full time hours
Flexible Working / Hybrid Offered, 3 Days per Week
Job ref. 13381
What next - apply now!
1. Send us your FULL & up to date CV by email.
2. Include a cover note/email highlighting your suitability for this role
3. Note, we only accept expressions of interest IF you already hold the legal right to work where the role is based and, meet the essential criteria for the role.
By submitting your details to us directly or via a recruitment website, you agree to us holding your information on file in confidence unless otherwise instructed to.