3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator in Leatherhead.
Your New Company
An award-winning regional housebuilder who specialise in building high spec homes across the South and South East.
As a Senior Estimator, you’ll be responsible for preparing and controlling budget / cost reconciliations on residential and commercial building work, with your key responsibilities being
- Prepare financial feasibility budgets for potential site purchase
- Assist the Land Acquisition Department with cost information at site appraisal stage
- Preparation of development budgets for use in cost / value monitoring by the construction team
- Budget shall be prepared using company drawings, specification and other information available at the time
- Technical / design input at pre-contact stage to ensure economic design and construction methods are used on developments
- Provide cost advice to Sales team
- Prepare cost / value reconciliation / cost forecasting on individual contracts of actual costs to completion
- Budget / cost reconciliation / cost forecasting to be prepared and issued within agreed budget values
Skill and Experience
- Experience within the house building sector would be advantageous
- Take off materials from drawings
- Financial acumen
- Confidence to work unsupervised
- A team player
- Great people and communication skills
- Keep up to date with industry / building regulations/ methods of construction.
- Passion for quality homebuilding
What your new employer can offer you:
- Competitive Salary Free life assurance
- Annual and long term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or call 07730530599/ 02380406322.