3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an Estimator with demolition experience to join a demolition and waste management company based close to Hook.
Your new employer:
Our client is one of the leading demolition and waste management companies in the South of England who operate across Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey.
This company offer a range of services including; demolition, waste management and recycling, haulage, aggregates, earthworks, skip hire and most recently sustainably produced ready-mixed concrete.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Estimator will have a range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Overseeing the submission of competitive tenders
- Attending pre and post tender meetings as required
- Dealing with tenders
- Managing the estimating process
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
About The Candidate:
- Previous estimating experience in demolition is essential
- A decent amount of knowledge of demolition
- Experience in a similar role
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.