Vacancy: Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Location: County Cavan
Salary: €60k - €65K + package
3DPersonnel’s client, leading environmental solution providers in Ireland is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Environmental Health & Safety Manager to be based in the county Cavan. The successful candidate will be in charge of Environmental Health & Safety Department based in head office with the expectation of some travel when required. 3D personnel’s client is looking for individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Health & Safety Officer who preferably has background in the construction service or contracting industry.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the role of a Environmental Safety Officer on site including supervision of sub-contractors & completion of the relevant paperwork
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Supervise and manage safety and environmental documentation to support the Company’s integrated safety management system.
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion, and delivery
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programs for personnel working on the site.
- Representation at site meetings as may be required.
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent recognised qualification in Environment Health & Safety qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years H&S Officer experience.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.