Our client is a tier 1 main contractor that are operating on large construction projects across the UK and are currently recruiting for candidates in the London area.
They are looking for someone with a lot of experience on large residential projects to take up as a role as an Envelope Manager.
– Will be directly responsible for the day to day façade construction of the project
– Managing and being the principal contact for façade trade contractor
– Producing a program of works and ensuring that it works in unison with brickwork and scaffolding
– Liaise and work collaboratively with the internal design team
– Reporting progress to Senior Management and recording progress against a program deadlines
– Work with the logistics manager to ensure deliveries and lifts are carried out on time
– Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project ensuring work is always carried out in a safe manner
– Carry out the quality control, testing and inspection plans on all aspects of cladding and façade
– A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as an Envelope Manager
– Experience of working on a large residential project
– Drive and a previous of track record of driving projects forward and working to tight deadlines
– Ability to plan work in a strategic and methodological manner
– Experience of checking quality of work
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– CSCS Card, SMSTS & First Aid
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work with one of the UK’s largest construction contractors.