3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager in Horsham
You will be working within the pre-development stages with a reputable House Builder with a strong presence in West Sussex and the surrounding areas. Also due to an increase in work within the M25 Corridor you will have the option of moving to their new Reading Office later this year.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Arranging surveys such as topo’s and soils
- Feasibility reports
- Appointing & managing consultants for promotion / planning input i.e. Flood Risk Assessments, Highways / Transport
- Utilities i.e. investigating diversions to maximise land opportunities
- Supporting land department on ‘engineering’ legal matters
- Supporting planning department
- Handover of information to ‘detailed design’ engineering managers
Required experience: business:
- Experience in the role and house building is essential
- Understanding of land acquisition and legal agreements (such as S38/278) also essential.
What your new employer can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Early finishes on Friday
- Option of working from home
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.