3D Personnel are recruiting for an Electronic Assembly Technician for our well known leading engineering company based in the Tyseley area of Birmingham.
Successful candidate will be required to effectively perform electrical assembly work on special purpose electrical products to the required timescale and quality and in accordance with the job specification/drawings/works orders.
Must be able to work as part of a team and produce high quality work. Proven experienced in this type of work is required. .
Main day to day duties include:
- Assembly and wiring of various components, as per drawings or specifications.
- Conduct an inspection of electrical aspects and ensure compliance in accordance to specification.
- Use basic electrical lab equipment such as multi meter and oscilloscope.
- Complete final tests on all electrical work taking action to rectify any faults identified.
- Final inspection and test.
- Load and download appropriate programmes to ensure correct running of all equipment.
- Deal professionally, competently and courteously with customers, colleagues and suppliers in verbal and written communications.
- Maintain all appropriate documentation.
For this positions candidates will require to have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in Panel wiring, Electrical fitting or Electrical engineering and preferably qualified to HNC standard
- Able to read schematics and electric diagrams
- Competent with electronic / electrical soldering
- Surface mounting assembly , wire crimping and wiring loom assembly
- Must have experience of installation of electrical control systems on machinery, control panel build harness assembly or similar
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and work instructions
- Have relevant up to date electrical qualifications such as 18th edition
- Qualified to electrical regulation standard (latest edition)
- Good communication (oral, reading and writing skills)
- NVQ Level 3
- Full UK Driving Licence
- PC Literate – Word, Excel
- Previous experience of assembling high volume/low volume bespoke machinery
Ongoing work available with good rates of pay depending on experience.
For more information please call Andy on 0121 285 0674 or 07789750049. Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org