Position: Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
Location: kerry/ North Cork
Salary: Negotiable DOE
3D Personnel's client is a leading Civil engineering contractor. We are looking to recruit an Electrical Instrumentation Engineer who will be working in and around the Kerry/ North cork areas. This role will involve travel to and from sites in the locations above.
- Provide Instrumentation, Electrical and Control support
- Carry out maintenance, repair and inspection of Instrumentation, Electrical and Control. equipment across all departments
- Provide technical support to the operations team
- Assist in the development of Calibration and Inspection procedures and system
- Maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation and plant safety and quality requirements
- Fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems
- Assisting operations in diagnosing process problems and failures
- Providing information to the projects team to support process improvements.
- Trade Qualified Electrical or Electrical Instrumentation Craftsperson
- Basic mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Experience of pumps and process an advantage.
- Experience of Industrial and Control Wiring essential.
- Must have installation experience
- Vital to be able to work on own initiative and manage their own projects.
If you are a Electrical Engineer with 6-8 years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork