Vacancy: Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
3D Personnel’s client is a tier one organisation originating from Ireland and has grown into an internationally diversified firm operating throughout Europe who works on a number of prestigious blue chip client projects within a number of key sectors including Power, Data Centres, Industrial, petrochemical and pharmaceutical/life science.
3D Personnel’s client are looking to recruit an Electrical Instrumentation Engineer to be based in the Cork area.
The successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis for a month of July.
- Provide Instrumentation, Electrical and Control support
- Carry out maintenance, repair and inspection of Instrumentation, Electrical and Control equipment across all departments
- Provide technical support to the operations team
- Assist in the development of Calibration and Inspection procedures and system
- Maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation and plant safety and quality requirements
- Fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems
- Assisting operations in diagnosing process problems and failures
- Providing information to the projects team to support process improvements.
- Trade Qualified Electrical or Electrical Instrumentation Craftsperson
- Basic mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Experience of pumps and process an advantage.
- Experience of Industrial and Control Wiring essential.
- Must have installation experience
- Vital to be able to work on own initiative and manage their own projects.
If you are an Electrical Engineer with 2-3 years’ experienceconsidering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gerard Cunniffe for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.