3DPersonnel's client is seeking an Electrical Coordinator to assist the Site Manager ensuring that the electronics are designed, coordinated, installed and commissioned in line with project requirements. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Coordinator to join a large International Infrastructure Group.
• Ensure subcontractors design, coordinate, installs and commission the building services in line with current legislation, industry standards and the Employers Requirements, including provision of safe access and maintenance at completion.
• Support the review and approval of subcontractor safe systems of work.
• Prepare inspection and test plans, monitor and report on quality of the installation.
• Provide input for planning and programming.
• Ensure technical and drawing submittals are issued, approved and equipment procured in line with the programme.
• Communicate risks to the Site Manager and provide information for potential variations to the works.
• Work with utility providers and understanding their brief
• Maintain professional and positive relationships with clients, designers, utility providers, statutory authorities and other key stakeholders.
• On site management of electrical and mechanical contractors and reporting progress against programme
• A recognised Electrical qualification preferably as time served
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Must be prepared to travel throughout the UK
• AutoCAD experience
• Supervision experience