Vacancy: Electrical Building Services Engineer
Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience
3D Personnel’s clients is currently seeking to recruit on a permanent basis an experienced Electrical Building Services engineer to join their team in Dublin
The company in question is a leading engineering consultancy with offices through-out Ireland.
The successful engineer will have excellent communication skills and be a team player. The candidate will have between 2-3 yrs experience designing electrical services installations preferably on commercial offices, healthcare and educational projects.
The successful candidate will also be working towards Chartership and has a working knowledge of BIM using Revit software.
A demonstrable track record of successful delivery within an electrical services engineering role/environment including:
- Lighting / Emergency Lighting design
- Coordination and spatial planning of electrical services within the building
- Strong track record of leading project teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, resilient and able to work in multidisciplinary settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, organised, and highly methodical
- Software skills including Amtech, Dialux, AutoCad etc.
- Knowledge of relevant design tools, techniques and related methods e.g. IT systems, BIM calculation packages, etc
- Good knowledge of lighting design, daylighting and energy performance of building