Vacancy: EHS Advisor
3D Personnel’ client are looking for an EHS Advisor to work on a project in the Limerick region.
The role is to coordinate all EHS Matters within various Project Management Teams and to report constructively all EHS matters to Project Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and coordination of the EHS requirements with the Project Management Team(s) and to report constructively all EHS matters.
- Reporting to the EHS Manager, the EHS Advisor will be responsible for providing advice, guidance, instruction and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- The EHS Advisor will be site based or cover multiple sites depending on requirements and will ensure that EHS management systems for all the projects under their stewardship are implemented and maintained
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establish corrective & preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and to develop continuous improvements.
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams EHS Plans, Inductions, RAMS and other associated site documents.
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- 5 Years’ Experience in similar industry on large scale projects within the Irish Market.
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors is essential.
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- High Level of IT Proficiency – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail, and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Good ability to report effectively and in an accurate and timely manner.
- At least Level 6 NVQ certificate in Occupational H&S.
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling
- Manual Handling Instructor
- First Aid Training
- IOSH Member
- Work at Height Training/Trainer
- Full Driving License
You will Be:
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Calm, Patient and Assertive
- Excellent Communicator with keen ability to negotiate with and influence those around you.
- Analytical in nature.
- Ambitious in Nature; Keen to drive improvements on both a project and company-wide level.
- Proactive in your approach to promoting a positive safe culture.