3DPersonnel are currently working on behalf of our client who require a Drawing Office Manager based out of their offices in Belfast.
This role will be responsible for the daily management of the technical department who detail our large precast projects in 2D and 3D technical drawing packages. It will involve the successful management of internal and external technical resources dictated by workload, managing a critical path process to ensure all technical deadlines are achieved, providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to the sales, technical, manufacturing and construction teams; further develop implementation of BIM and 3D modelling software and continued training and development of technical staff within the business. Managing the design stage on a variety of prestigious and challenging building projects, the successful candidate will build strong partnerships with our clients on safe design and solution development on a range of structural elements of our large flooring and precast concrete contracts.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years technical management experience in a design office preferably within the construction industry.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a sound knowledge of the precast industry.
- A working knowledge of Autocad is essential and knowledge of Revit and the BIM process would be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication skills, leadership skills and people management skills.
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this role please feel to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brian McGilligan on 07387022577 for a confidential discussion . 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy.