Vacancy: Document Controller
Location: Cork City
3D Personnel are recruiting for a leading contractor in Ireland and our client are on the lookout for a Document Controller / Site Admin to be based on a project in Cork
Reporting to the leading Quantity Surveyor, duties include:
- Prepare packages for the procurement process ensuring all documentation is prepared to a high level of accuracy
- Analysing returned tenders.
- Organising Labour/Plant allocations & managing the associated reporting.
- Subcontract measure management.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation
- Issues and maintains master documentation and supporting documentation.
- Maintains departmental databases where necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience within the construction industry preferred
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team & work well under pressure and to meet deadline.